Tuesday 10 December 2013

My first ever blog!

Hi guys :) 
                My names Anisha and I am 18 years old. I have always wanted to start a blog but I've never been sure what to write about. For many years now I have been reading variety of blogs based on beauty, however my favorites have to be sprinkle of glitter and Zoella (who also have Youtube channels, go check them out they are amazing). After reading and watching their blogs/videos made me want to join the blogging world, because it seems so fun.  
Even though I am 18years old I have only recently started using make up, meaning I am still a beginner myself. I find many beauty blogs provide great information on which products to use and how to use them, but I feel the majority of the products suggested are bit out of my price range. Therefore I try to find replicas of the products in more high street brands. I have found three amazing brands (Natural Collection, MUA and Collection) that you can find in UK beauty stores such as Superdrugs and Boots, but I also tend to buy a few products from Avon magazines. 
             

     I hope anyone reading this enjoyed my first ever blog!                                                                    I will be making separate blogs on each of these brands and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment