Sunday 15 December 2013

Super Sensitive Skin

Hi guys, 
                I have extra sensitive skin and suffer from eczema. This has been an on going problem throughout my life, making it very hard to find products that do not aggravate my skin causing me to come out in sore rashes. I therefore thought I would make a blog post on some of the products I use or have only started to use, in case any of suffer from the same problem. I have looked now for many years for suggestions as to which products to use but near enough all of them have made me come in an allergic reaction. 

I obviously have prescribed creams that I use on a daily basis. These are Diprobase cream emollient, Betnovate RD ointment and a newly prescribe cream Protopic ointment. The main cream I use is the Diprobase and Protopic ointments because they are light and less greasy compared to Betnovate RD. 

Diprobase Cream Emollient
Use all over body

Protopic Ointment
Use mainly for face and neck or other irritated areas
Betnovate RD Ointment
Use all over body except neck and face.












I will do a follow up blog on different products I use from a variety of brands such as Body shop and Lush that are great for extra sensitive skin, so hopefully that will be beneficial for you. 

                                            
                                            I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post 
                                                            and come back to read part 2 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment